College is a time of constant transition. In navigating through the university experience, all students can benefit from some sort of counseling. The SSS counseling component focuses on academics, career planning, financial literacy issues and some personal counseling.
Many students seek advice and assistance for the following concerns:
- Assistance with career, academic, or personal concerns
- Clarification of university, school and department policies and procedures
- Guidance regarding job search, major, or graduate school issues.
- Roommate Concerns
- Financial concerns
- Adjustment issues
Ways that the counseling component assists students:
- Individual Counseling and Educational Planning
- Informational Group Sessions
- Peer Mentors
- Career Assessments
- Money Management
- Graduate/Professional School Guidance
- Graduate/Professional School Trips