Peer Tutoring Services
- All SSS tutoring is free for accepted SSS students
- Tutoring sessions are primarily conducted on a one-on-one basis
- We offer tutoring in 100-400 level courses
- Tutoring is a weekly commitment – each session lasts (1) hour
- SSS students may receive tutoring in (2) courses each semester
- Our Tutoring Program is CRLA certified
Tutoring is assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis and tutoring hours are assigned according to the availability of the tutors at the time of the request.
How to Request Tutoring
Accepted & Returning SSS Students: Submit your online request here .
**Not an SSS Student? To become a member of the SSS program please complete the New Student Application here.
Become a Peer Tutor
We employ a wide range of students from various backgrounds and experience levels. We are currently accepting applications for peer tutors in all disciplines.
If you’re interested in becoming a peer tutor, click here.
Frequently Ask Questions
Not able to find what you’re looking for, check out our FAQ’s.
Courses We Support
We offer tutoring in a broad range of disciplines and are currently accepting tutoring requests for the Fall 2017 semester. Below are some of our most requested courses.
- Accounting (ACC)
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anthropology (ATY)
- Biology (BIO)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Economics (ECO)
- Geography (GEO)
- Math (MAT)
- Nutrition (NTR)
- Psychology (PSY)
- Sociology (SOC)
- Spanish (SPA)
- Statistics (STA)
NOTE: This list is not exhaustive; if you don’t see the course you’re interested in receiving tutoring in, you may contact Kara Baldwin at email@example.com for additional details.